I’m always reading two books: one audio book and one physical paperback. (I’m an old soul at heart and I love the smell of paper.) I just finished “Modern Ethics in 77 Arguments: A Stone Reader” and was completely enraptured with the complex arguments. Almost every section contained at least one thought-provoking essay filled with juicy conversation starters. So, next on my paperback list is the sister publication “The Stone Reader: Modern Philosophy in 133 Arguments.”
I’m currently re-listening to “The Book Thief“, one of my all-time favorite books and an Audible-best read in my opinion. And next up on my audible list is the Great Course, “Heroes and Legends: The Most Influential Characters of Literature“. I’m excited to get lost in my favorite and timeless characters and see the impact they’ve made on history in a new light.
Here is a short list of the books in my wish list:
- The Book Thief
- Modern Ethics in 77 Arguments: A Stone Reader
- The Stone Reader: Modern Philosophy in 133 Arguments
- Lean In Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
- Sacred Hoops: Spiritual Lessons of a Hardwood Warrior
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
- Heroes and Legends: The Most Influential Characters of Literature
What are you reading? What do you recommend?